Change Your Blog For 2010


The years seem to go by quickly.  I started this blog a long time ago back in 2008 which is ancient history by these days standards.  I have learned a lot about the Internet, and it has taught me many things, I have met many people, and enjoyed the billions of hours that I have spent online.  The real world does not have an ounce of the information that the virtual world does.  Well this post may seem out of the blue but I was struggling with a blog of mine that for some reason had a weird theme on.  I changed it and am really happy I did.  I am not personally big into blogger or word press themes, as we all know any one that works is good enough.  But some people need a new space to symbolize a new beginning, and a new outlook on life.  It may help to check out many resources out there that over the years that I have linked to on this blog.  I will just throw out another word press resource that I have never tried but is worth checking out for anyone trying to go pro in blogging.  The resource is ITHEMES.  Check it out and tell me what you think.  Hopefully it could help us all get more enjoyment out of our blogs.  The Internet is here to change lives and inspire people.  If you do not blog, try one today.  It will be one of the best experiences of your life.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP