Why You Need To Manufacture Your Success





The fruits of success probably will not just fall out of a tree and into you hands. Instead you will need climbing equipment and a ladder to get up in the tree to eat the fruit. Better yet throw something up into the tree and knock the fruit down lol! Why am I talking about these metaphors? Because many people ACCEPT what they have instead of working for more cash, or opportunities, fun and excitement. This video is a bit crazy but I enjoyed making it so please watch. Also I would love the opportunity to network with you on Twitter. If you follow me, I will return the favor guaranteed. You will then be one step closer to building a following like Ashton Kutcher. It is almost like I am giving you free money lol. Just messing with you thanks for reading.







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP