What To Do When Twitter Trolls Try To Ruin Your Reputation





I have a confession to the world. As much as I love the internet as a media, and communication vehicle for business success I do not make it my life. But for some reason people feel that my 6k Twitter followers at the moment is some kind of threat lol. As a result I am dealing with on a day to day basis people who are constantly negative towards me. But here is the thing, by xing them out of my life I am purging myself of these petty online toxic souls that would be best suited trolling some one else. I made a video to help fellow marketers, business people, and other people who are having trouble dealing with difficult people online. I hope you find it enlightening!








Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP