What Are You Really Doing About Cyber Saftey





This is probably the most controversial but important video that I have made in my life. Basically I talk about the powerlessness of a victim in a cyber saftey situation. So how does this apply to business, we are all adults right nothing ever happens? Wrong. Businesses are common targets because of motivations surrounding their success, what they do, and their money. Be smart, talk about this issue in online communities, spread this video because without this shocking but true information people will make some mistakes reguarding being safe online. And as always the safest bet for a good time is following me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/josephgelb yes I am a real person.







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP