The Joy Of Working In Your Birthday Suit







I am a huge advocate of bringing revenue streams home. Whether this be investing in stocks online, blogging, journalism, or whatever task that you can source out of your office. Personally I would rather work 22 hrs a day for little money than go to work for six figures. Never the less I still do go to work.

But what are the systems that bring work home?

1. A strong personal brand built on principles and in bounding sales funnels.

2. A general competence in the services that you offer.

3. A genuine enjoyment in what you do.

If you have these elements you will be extremely successful from home. What do you think? Are you the next elite blogger and social media player? I bet you are!

(If you want to discuss mixing business with pleasure please check me on Twitter I would love to hear from you.







Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP