Who Should I Follow



How many twitter followers do you have? Millions? Billions? Well for people like myself with no twitter followers there are apps built to help. One great app is called Who Should I follow and is way cool. The exact word in marketing is called targeting. If you are looking for easy conversions target people who are new to twitter, and unfamiliar with your product. Target people in your field if you want to network by niche. Etc. This tool is limitless in its greatness. I am only scratching the surface. Unfortunately they bought one of those surface guards!

Beautea Organic Beauty Products

1 comments:

Telecom Testing Training Bangalore April 19, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I really enjoyed exploring your site. good resource ... thanks for sharing the info, keep up the good work going....

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP