When Social Media Can Become A Negative





I was recently reading Career Renegade about the negatives of social media outsourcing. The page also has a Gary Vaynerchuck video. In the video they talk of success. All of this has made me think of some things. At the end of the day how important are we really on social media? With the inflow of talent I wonder how much of their strategy is involved in who they are? My example is how aggressively any social media guru promotes something. If I promoted that hard I would end up having no friends, and labelled a spammer. I believe this is the heart of the issues. That much of what is said about social media is false. It may be important to be on twitter for example but how you leverage it may be more important. How can you keep people on your team is more important than how you can mass produce links.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP