How To Generate Friends On Twitter





Because I do not have many friends on twitter I am always looking for great ways to generate more people. Whether this be following a whole bunch of people or leaving blog comments with my twitter URL I have done everything.

Well when I think I have seen everything something new comes along. Twitter Friend Generator is a site that claims to add or generate friends on twitter. The catch seems to be that in order to get the adder to work we have to fill out an affiliate deal. Whether this works or not at the end of the day the person who set up the site is a genius.

They must be the power affiliates that walk away with millions of dollars every month. Wow I am so jealous! Smart thinking.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP