How An Official Twitter Shirt Can Land People More Followers





Twitter and tech shirts have been going around for awhile. I am not sure how well they really compete with slogan, and print shirts but all of this may change. Because today Twitter is officially trying its luck selling shirts.

Supposedly if people wear the shirt they will get more followers. This whole process is very similar to self advertising. I would take my own shirt and get my twitter URL printed on the back that would look like http://www.twitter.com/josephgelb in a nut shell. People would see this then check out my twitter account and follow me. I would then put my twitter URL on a bumper sticker on my car and the list goes on.

I would recommend people took this avenue of self promotion. Because to win online is to win in life. That is my motto. I do not really live it down. But it feels good to say it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP