How Do You Know A Blog Is Any Good





I was reading a hub spot article about quantifying the success of a blog or website. The only stat that I personally care about is how much money the site makes. I do everything in my power to increase conversions and make myself feel better with the monthly pay checks. What are the best stats for potential conversions? Traffic is highly deceptive, and may be the worse stat to check for potential conversions. I would track which keywords draw visitors to where on the site. I would then target that part with related ads. If a site does not have a plan then the ads may not get clicked enough, which decreases overall revenue. This is not very cool considering how cool money is!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP