Forever A NEWBIE





There is a lot of online newbie smack. This is sad though my friends. Knowledge is infinite. To be against newbies is to be against learning and growth. Because of this I am a proud newbie in everything. I wake up and toast to my online success and to my failures. I actually love failures because nothing is more fun than telling people how I bombed and threw away all of my money and ended up right where I started that is life. Hard work is worthless without continual growth and acceptance of new and exciting challenges. What lies ahead is your choice. If home business is your idea of fun you may want to check out the website At Home Business World. If you want to master making mad cash keep it locked to ibrpro.com which is this site here. It rocks. I said that.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP