Finally After Infinity Years Facebook Gets Open Id Up





Soon! The Facebook probably one of the most important social networks is finally making it easier for the open id crowd to sign up. This may increase spam, more experienced users, and overall crowds of facebook. Basically the open id is good and bad. From my point of view this rules.

Let's just say that I am a marketer for illustration sakes. I bust an email with every web site I have. I then use that as the basis of the open ID. This way I could populate the facebook with multiple profiles. I could spread the marketing and really target people on each profile. Because I this situation I explain I believe that facebook open id is a dream. Also we are one step closer to making the Internet one big happy family.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP