Condense Your Twitter Accounts





I am on the same boat as everyone else. For everything I do I naturally open up a new twitter account. Unfortunately to get into a different account I would have to sign out of twitter then refill the fields and hit the enter button.

Doing this zaps the energy from me and wastes a lot of my time. As a result I have scoured the web for solution. Splitweet brings the multiple account twitter experience under one roof.

This system may benefit people who launch a start up every month for instance and want a single deck to do everything on. Marketers may also benefit who make made for product twitter accounts. Whatever be your case you may find Splitweet helpful.








Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP