Charles Yang Claims That Having An Opinion Is Good





John Chow has some great guest bloggers. Charles Yang wrote an article about reasons it is good to have an opinion. If people can categorize you then you will do well online basically. These are wise words.

Then I went on to reading the blog of Charles Yang. The first post was great. He found the four pillars of making money and shared them with us. I am glad I learned this information.

Good word thank you for all of this great reading. I am very thankful that there are people out there unearthing the big ideas every day. This way I never have to think of them. I can just pass on the links and hope people come back after they have amassed an online fortune.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP