Blogger Knocks Out The Ability To Cut And Paste Unzipped Template File URLs





This morning I excitedly got my new site idea up. I was ready to put in a cool template. Then I realized that the blogger template field, where I usually put the unzipped URL blocked the paste or type in action. The file was in such a mess of template files that I gave up my witch hunt. Sad but true. I usually just unzip and open the file into my web browser then cut and paste the unzipped URL. And like magic the new template is up. I am not sure why blogger is doing this and I hope it is just temporary and a result of some work that they are doing. This may be the case because blogger was down this morning. If anyone knows more than I do please leave a comment!

I would like to thank all of the hard work of the people at blogger for creating this free hosting environment that is better than many of the pay for host. The opportunities blogger has given many people are amazing. Keep up the good work. I would like to thank twitter for doing the same thing. Keep up the great work!








Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

JOSEPH GELB May 25, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP