Smart Phones Are Smarter Than Not So Smart Phones Secret Report Reveals

This is nothing more than a late April Fools joke. I always say better late than never. Smart phones are the future. More precisely little computers that oh by the way hook people up with free phones and the internet are the future. Um that wasn't a joke either. The future of the world is free. Well there is also a free site on smart phones called Mobile Computer Mag. See I told you there would be free in the future. I am a fortune teller and that ain't a fallacy. Please Subscribe. I am trying to get a million subscribers like some other great make money online websites. Also win a free cruise my friends! I am a fortune teller again!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP