Daily Biz Slash Tech Blog Review: Blinkky

There are many blogs out there. Many attempt to be helpful and fail miserably at it. Blinkky on the other hand is extremely useful. Blinkky is a blog, tech, and net type of tutorial site that has got something for everyone. People are leaving a lot of comments on this blog that has been around for only two months unless the older content was scrapped. I have the feeling that Blinkky is the work of a professional blogger. Check it out and tell me what you think.

1 comments:

blinkky April 23, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Hi Joseph.
Thanks for reviewing my blog. =)
Actually I just started to blog. I'm not a professional blogger yet. Maybe someday. Anyway, great site you have here. =)

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP