Viral Video Film School

I was thinking about that while watching a video on Current by the channel name of that. Can viral video really be taught? All I know is what the guru's say. That is if the video is not promoting something it is absolutely pointless no matter how many hits it gets. I have noticed this on all types of sites the level of talent going into pictures and videos only to be promoting nothing? Personally I like to see URLs in the description of every video. I like to see URLs in the channel page and really on everything that a person does or I start to think how rich are they getting the video site for nothing in return? Think about it. Promote your brand do not promote that of these trillionaires. They have enough lemmings doing this.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP