Live Blogging Macworld Keynote

I noticed today on technorati news of a powerful mac meme. Basically that apple was releasing some new stuff already and is going to do more. More specifically the iPhone is seeing the third generation come out that is going to make the 3g iPhone seem old. This story brought my reading to mac rumors. I personally am a fan of many of the smart phones that have come out and the iPhone is a bit out of my price range but I think its a good deal for people who need to make an impression. In the tech industry looks are practically more important than anything. I am more into the blackberries, palm treos, and all of the other cool button phones circling out there because they have better battery span, easier to use touch screen, and tend to not run into many of the iphones problems. What is your favorite smart phone?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP